MICE Collaboration Meeting
June 12-14, 2003 - Columbia University
Dan Kaplan, Yagmur Torun
- Schedule: The meeting will start Thursday afternoon
(June 12) and end Saturday afternoon (June 14). It will be preceded by
NuFact03 (June 5-11) and a
Muon Collaboration Meeting Wednesday through Thursday (June 11-12).
- Registration: Please register using
this form. We have a $40 fee to cover
meeting expenses. Continental breakfast will be served every morning
at 8:00 Thursday-Saturday (June 12-14). You can see a list of registered
- Agenda: is available here.
Speakers, please upload your presentation using
- Location: All plenary sessions will be in Pupin room 329
except Saturday morning which will be in room 705 instead.
Friday morning parallel sessions are in video conference rooms
705 (detectors) and 1402 (absorber/focus coil safety)
- Banquet: A group dinner has been arranged for Thursday
night at the Columbia Cottage Chinese restaurant (at Amsterdam and 111th) and
the cost is $40. You need to sign up through the registration form and pay in
- Accommodations: Please make your reservations
through the NuFact03 pages
where you can also find links to transportation, campus maps and other local
- Photos: You can find some photographs taken mostly
during the banquet here.
November 19, 2003