MICE Collaboration Meeting
August 1-3, 2004 -- Osaka University
- Organizers: Mike Zisman, Makoto Yoshida, and Koji Yoshimura
- Registration: Please register using
this form. You can see the list of registered people here. A JPY1,000 fee will be collected in cash at the meeting to cover
meeting expenses, including coffee, snacks, and refreshments.
- Agenda: Tentative agenda is available (
- Location: Toyonaka campus (MAP) of the Osaka University is located about 7 km away from Suita campus, NuFact04 workshop place. Two meeting rooms are reserved for MICE in the physics building (called H building) which is the second one on the right-hand side from the main gate. The plenary sessions on the first day (Sunday) will be held at the Convention Center on the Suita campus (MAP).
- Access: Public transportation, e.g., monorail, train, public bus, and inter-campus shuttle bus, are available. You can find information on this page .
- Banquet: MICE Collaboration Dinner has been arranged on Tuesday night, August 2. You need to sign up through the registration form.
- Accommodations: Please make your reservations
through the NuFact04 housing page . Most rooms are available until August 4 although the number of rooms is limited.