Wednesday - March 29, 2006
- News - A. Blondel [10 min]
- Project manager's report - P. Drumm [10 min]
- D&SWG report - W. Lau [10 min]
- Analysis Forum report - Y. Torun [10 min]
- Report on ISIS target development - C. Booth [15 min]
- Report on ToF system - M. Bonesini [15 min]
- status of redesign of the magnetic shield
- TOF plans for the Frascati test beam
- Report on MuCal - L. Tortora [15 min]
- proposal for the construction of the first MuCal layer (KL)
- MuCal plans for the Frascati test beam
- Preparation of DAQ for Frascati test beam - J. S. Graulich [10 min]
- Spectrometer solenoid update - S. Virostek [10 min]
(including vacuum window update)
- H2 Safety Review - response - P. Drumm [10 min]
Speakers can upload talks here.
The Fermilab room is Snake Pit (WH2NE).
Phone participants should dial
1-510 665 5437, enter 6423 (that's MICE)
as the meeting ID and speak their name when prompted.
IP-video participants should call 856423
at 384kbps or higher.
ISDN is no longer supported.